What it is
Booking and cancelling meetings can be done from a computer or directly from the panel outside the meeting room. The panel is at all times able to show:
- Who booked the room
- Subject of meeting
- How long the room is taken or available
- When the next meeting starts
- Show all meetings one week in advance
Use LoopMeeting to streamline and utilize your meeting rooms capacity in a simple way.
LoopMeeting is compatible with:
- Office 365
LoopMeeting panel functions:
- Confirm when a meeting starts
- If enabled, meetings must be confirmed on the touch panel within a certain time after the meeting is supposed to start. This prevents empty meeting rooms due to changes or cancellation
- Meetings that don’t last as long as the allocated time can easily be stopped early from the panel to free the room for others to use
- Signal colors will be displayed both on the side of and directly on the panels to show if a meeting room is available, booked or if a meeting is about to end.
- Optionally add “clean room” notification
- Book a meeting directly from the panel if the room is available
- Book a teams meeting directly from the panel
- Get an overview over all meeting rooms, and book rooms that are available
- Extend your meeting if the room is available
- Customize your logo and wallpaper on the panels
- Add LoopSign digital signage as background
The panel is color coordinated:
Corresponding LEDs on the panel’s sides make it easy to see the room’s current availability from a distance.
- Red: The room is booked.
- Green: The room is available.
- Yellow: It’s no more than 10 minutes left of the ongoing meeting.
- Support for optional background picture or LoopSign.
Green light: The room is available.
Yellow light: It’s no more than 10 minutes left of the ongoing meeting
Red light: The room is booked
LoopMeeting Central Administration console (Cloud Based web site)
Use Multiroom view to see status on other rooms
Initial configuration options (Local setup, Central Setup or import from USB)
Easy accessable configuration on the panel