2.1.141 – Aug. 2023
- Added option for sending daily reminder emails
If enabled each room will every morning send email with list of today’s bookings.
This as a reminder so booking can be cancelled.
- Simplified app settings on panel if controlled by central configuration
- Add option to touch the “circle” to do instant bookings and change booking.
- Fixed show IP address on configuration page
2.1.136 – July. 2023
- Added better error handling when loading rooms
- Added option to book Teams meeting directly on panel
If enabled booking done on panel wil automatically also be a teams meeting.
MTR devices in the room will then get the “Join” button enabled and you can add other’s to the meeting.
2.1.134 – June. 2023
- Updated libraries
- Fixed date/time issue when booking thru multiroom
2.1.130 – June. 2023
- Added possibility to run “Beta” versions of LoopMeeting
- Added support for LED on YC-D101T panel
- New initial setup screen
- Fixed small issue with Google “Show Meeting Schedule”
(when room has declined booking.)
- Changed from max 25 to 30 rooms in Multiroom view.
- Fixed reload settings issue
- Skipping roomlists with unsupported email address (MSgraph)
- By default – do not verify roomlists and rooms when loading config
Loads config much fater in large environments.
2.1.106 – April. 2023
- Fixed crash issue for “Multiroom” and “Show Meeting Schedule”
- Fixed update issue with “Show Meeting Schedule”
- Replaced DB engine to new version.
- Fixed DB migration during update.
2.0.99 – Mar. 2023
- Added tile size function for reception mode
- Set max retry booking time if backend not available
- Add support for large environments with +100 roomlists
- Fix need for double confirmation if booked on panel
- Language changes
2.0.90 – Dec. 2022
- Change – Do not show time left if < 24 hours to next event
- Fix Multiroom issues
- Fix – Corrupted configuration issue
- Smaller bugfixes
- Small Dutch language change
- Added simple debug function
- Removed local change if managed by central config.
- Add support for Android 11
- Add support for sending IP and MAC to central config
2.0.62 – Sept. 2022
- Status update to admin console every hour
- Fix Multiroom issues
- Max 100 rooms in multiroom view
- Change – Multiroom is now sorted alphabetically
- Fix for LoopBooking (Excessive token requests)
2.0.56 – July. 2022
- Fixed issue with very large Google environments
- Added LED support for ProDVX 10SLB and 10XPL devices
- Added LED support for new LM-08SM (8 inch panel)
- Removed Local setup for O365 and Google (Use Central Setup)
2.0.50 – June. 2022
- Fixed issue with roomlist with more than 100 rooms in O365
2.0.48 – March. 2022
- Fixed room list issue in Multiroom when list has special characters
- Fixed Google issue if one invite has declined the meeting
- Changed Multiroom sorting mechanism to better support environments
with several hundreds of rooms.
(To ensure app does not become unresponsive)
2.0.39 – Des. 2021
- Added support for Greek language
- Fixed issue with multiroom settings loading
- Fixed private meeting issues in O365 MSgraph API.
- Added support for IAdea XDS-1078 Panel
2.0.35 – Nov. 2021
- Added “reload settings” from first step in settings menu
(So everyone can initiate settings instantly).
- Fixed crash issue when running in portrait mode
- Fixed small Google issue
- Fixed LoopBooking “back in time” issue generating requests
2.0.29 – Aug. 2021
- Fixed MSgraph bug, week meeting fetch. Changed API request.
- Added option to enable/disable semi transparent status color (Green/Red/Yellow) if you have background signage or picture.
- Added function – app settings needs to be reset before changing backend URL or config code
2.0.24 – June. 2021
- Added option to enable/disable booking on the panel for more than one day ahead. Default setting is disable.
2.0.20 – May. 2021
- Fixed LoopBooking instant booking issue after backend change.
2.0.19 – Mar. 2021
- Fixed MSgraph for some special O365 / Exchange hybrid installations.
- Fixed language issue
2.0.09 – Nov. 2020
- Updated LoopSign as a background feature – more info
- Fixed app update from central admin for Android 6 devices.
2.0.06 – Okt. 2020
- Add LoopSign as a background feature (Beta) – more info
- Change Multiroom functionality to fix “Same rooms present in several roomlists”
Note – For some customers the multiroom configuration needs to be set again.
- Fix an issue with booking on panel with Google calendar.
1.0.99 – Okt. 2020
- Add function to update app from initial setup screen
- Fixed bug for portrait view
1.0.98 – Sept. 2020
- Add “clean room” option to comply with health policy (Covid19)
- Add support for “status” feedback to central config. (Beta)
- Change API for “Get Roomlist” in Office365/MSgraph.
- Fixed “long room ID” issue in Google Suite
- Added O365 EWS Oauth2 (For backwards compatibility to hybrid environments)
1.0.92 – June. 2020
- Fixed email feedback issue
- Adjusted Faroe Islands language
1.0.88 – March. 2020
- Timewheel will not start countdown before there are 60 minutes or less remaining time before the meeting ends
- Added Faroe Islands language
- Fixed that rejected meetings in Google calendar will not show on the panel
- Fixed central config renewal token issue with Google Calendar
1.0.85 – Jan. 2020
- When Google meeting is flagged “private” it will not show subject if subject is enabled
- Support for Google Roomlists
- Added Central config option for LoopBooking
- Forced large letters when entering room config code
- Small cosmetic fixes
- Online/offline status in Central Config. App will report status once every 24 hour.
*If no status >24 hours- Yellow/Offline.
*If no status >72 hours – Red/Offline
- Minor bug fixes for LoopBooking
1.0.80 – Des. 2019
- Multi room background synchronization optimized
- Fixed central config issue
- Fixed some small bugs.
- Added confirmation question before reset setup
1.0.77 – Nov. 2019
- Added Polish and “nynorsk” language
- Fixed LED control issue on LM1012T produced September 2019 and later.
- Added “-” (dash) between meeting subject and meeting booker’s name if you select to show meeting subject.
- Added option not show meeting bookers name if you show meeting subject.
- Fixed issue with Google and recurring meetings
- Official Support for MSgraph API’s
- Fixed connection issue with new LoopBooking API’s
- Minor change to Swedish and Latvian translation
- When Offline removed option to “ignore” when booking on panel.
- Fixed minor issues with App update
- Added meeting time and host when sending equipment feedback email.
1.0.59 – June. 2019
- Added Time Zone configuration under Advanced setup to override Android OS config. (Works on LM-xxxx panels.)
- If you change language in LoopMeeting it will automatically change keyboard layout as well (Works on LM-xxxx panels.)
- Changed Web Admin to match all configurations options in LoopMeeting.
1.0.56 – June. 2019
- Added yellow LED light (10 minutes or less of current meeting) for the LM-1212T panel. (Panels produced in May 2019 and after)
- Minor change to Danish translation
- Add server type Office 365 – easier configuration for Office 365 environment with prefixed URL.
- Shows full name of booker when using Google and not only email address.
- Apply PIN code from Web Admin config.
1.0.51 – Apr. 2019
- Added config download from Central Admin every 24th hour. So if you change settings in central Admin the panels will be automatically updated.
- Added LoopMeeting App update trigger from Central Admin. So if you select Update in Central Admin, panels will update to latest LoopMeeting app version.
- Added optional daily scheduled reboot of the panel
- Small change in Swedish translation
- Small change to LoopBooking Meeting information
- Small change to Meeting Schedule on the right
- Change to logo and background picture handling (Compatibility for LG with Android 4.4)
- Updated Beta, MSgraph (New generation API for Office 365)
1.0.43 – Feb. 2019
- Added Support for Google GSuite / Google Apps for Work
- Added “Advanced settings” page to make it easier to configure.
- Changed so meetings booked on panel is instantly updated
- Added option remove “remaining time wheel”
- Added option “Set PIN code for booking/cancel meetings”
- Added option – “Show meeting subject” (If enabled in Exchange)
- Added option – Show room schedule on right side (Up to one week ahead)
- Add build in Kiosk mode (No need to use Startup and stay)
- Added option to update application from advanced settings
- Added Turkish language
- Next Meeting will now show next meeting even if it’s up to one week in the future
- Time Wheel will show free time up to one week in the future
- Fixed issue with Confirm meeting when room is free (adds time to confirm up to 10 minutes before meeting starts)
- Changed – when doing “speed” bookings you need to press finished.
- If panel is “offline” you can not book meetings and get option to reboot panel.
- Added cancellation email to booker if meeting is not confirmed (If Automatic cancel is enabled)
- Beta, MSgraph (New generation API for Office 365)
1.0.23 – Dec. 2018
- Add option to run Exchange connection both with TLS and SSL (For backwards compatibility)
- Add Demo mode – Possibility to run App in demo mode for testing without License
- Small change in Italian language translation
- Changed to a bit lower brightness for the LED light indicators on LM-1012T panel
1.0.20 – Nov. 2018
- Added “connection to back-end environment” indicator
- Fixed logo bug, Android 6
- Fixed stability issues – Android 6
- Change language bug fix for Android 6.
- New database and room synchronization engine to optimize for large and slow environments.
- Fix memory/storage leak bug if app is not restarted after initial config
1.0.8 – Nov. 2018
- Removed mandatory periodical license validity check. (To fully support panels without internet connection)
- Added support for LM-1012 LED light
- Streamlining code for large environments and unstable networks.
- Bug fix date format (US/Europe)
- Enforce Android 4.4.x to use TLS 1.2 (For Office 365 compliance after 31.10.2018)
- Added support for Finish, Dutch and Italian language
- Added Google firebase application crash reporting
18.104.22.16814 – Sept. 2018
- More info from App when connection to Exchange fails
- Added support for Philips LED light
- Changed “bottom and top area” to pure black
- After 2 minutes of inactivity – goes back to main screen
- In large/slow exchange environments added indicator during startup and prevent the OS to think the app is not responding.
- Fixed Export settings issue
- Added French language
- Added “mail report back” for LoopBooking
- Fixed “reset setup” does not delete License key
22.214.171.12493 – Aug. 2018
- Added License key
- General bug fixes
- Added support for LoopBooking
- Added if meeting room is free, then confirm meeting is available 10 minutes before start.
- Removed possibility to change/delete future scheduled meetings
126.96.36.19913 – Aug. 2017
- First Official Version
(First unofficial production version of LoopMeeting was launched Dec. 2016)