Backend license requirements
Note that some competitive products needs one teams room license / device.
So they may be cheaper to buy, but you need to take into account the license cost to get the total cost of ownership.
You need one 365 Basic / E1 license (or higher) pr. 15 devices. (If you use EWS api)
If you use MSgraph API you will in most cases only need one O365 license for all your panels.
One user CAL pr. 15 devices.
The service account needs a mailbox and one service account can be used on 15 devices.
One suite/workspace license is needed for unlimited number of panels.
Microsoft 365 configuration
- Exchange 2013/2016/2019 prereq.
- Exchange 2010 prereq.
- Configure custom throttling (Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019)
Google Calendar configuration
Central Admin configuration
Configure LoopSign as background
Configuration “how to” videos
How To Configure LoopMeeting Local Setup
How To Configure the LoopMeeting App
How To use Central Admin
Configuration of different panel types
- LM-1012T and 1052T Configuration LoopMeeting
- LM-1066 Initial Configuration LoopMeeting (EOL)
- LG-10SM3TB Initial Configuration LoopMeeting (EOL)
- Philips – 10BDL3051T Initial Configuration LoopMeeting
- Viewsonic/IADEA – Initial Configuration LoopMeeting
LoopMeeting App functions
Troubleshooting Connection to Exchange